Sabbath Origins

peter_kirk at sil.org peter_kirk at sil.org
Sun Dec 5 17:01:54 EST 1999

It is clear to me that all the evidence on these matters is from books
whose dating is speculative and controversial, especially if the
consensus of modern scholarship is rejected, and the evidence is
unclear and capable of many different interpretations, including your
one and the more traditional one. So the wise path, which I will take,
is not to put forward any speculations about these matters, but to
admit that we don't know.

Peter Kirk

PS I did download Enoch fron your site some time ago. No idea when
this was written, who by, who for etc. (you can speculate, but you
have no proof). So it's valueless evidence.