Sabbath Origins

peter_kirk at sil.org peter_kirk at sil.org
Thu Dec 2 15:06:14 EST 1999

How much, if anything, do we know about this stormy history? Or are
you speculating? OK, you mention Dan 11:14, but this seems very vague,
and I wonder how you decide which parts of this book give historical
information. You could at least clarify your "I think classical
authors allude to various sieges", you need to check this before
building a theory.