Etymological Dictionary

Søren Holst sh at teol.ku.dk
Sat Aug 21 08:47:13 EDT 1999

I think I'd stick with being The Wind in the Willows

About Klein's dictionary:
I've used it with considerable benefit, although what Jim West says about
etymology in general, is of course true. People I know say it has lots of
errors BUT certainly also loads of valuable info not available anywhere
else. A second hand copy might cost at least 150 Israeli Sheqels (in a
second hand book store IN Israel, that is  -  dunno if price level is lower
where you are) equals 35-40 USD.

It's about CONTEMPORARY Hebrew of course, not Biblical (but covers ground
common to both)

yours
Soren Holst
Copenhagen