PC programs for Hebrew beginners

Daniel E. Buck dbuck at briercrest.ca
Wed Aug 18 08:39:08 EDT 1999

At 23:04 17/08/99 -0400, Wondell wrote:
>Shalom!
>
>Well I found this shareware program for my baby sister, called "Hooked on
>Hebrew:Hebrew Language Tutorial." I don't remember where I downloaded it
>from(perhaps you can do a search), but the credits state it was developed
>by "Neal Walters, Amerisoft Inc. 1206 Signal Ridge Place, Rockwall TX
>75087," and the full price comes to about $69(+$5 S&H).

Check out Neal's Hebrew Word of the Day by sending an email to
HebrewWord at amerisoftinc.com with "SUBSCRIBE HEBREW" in the subject.
Also there are a couple web sites which you might be interested in for
Hebrew Resources.

Store        http://www.HebrewResources.com

Story:       http://www.amerisoftinc.com/cgi-local/story.cgi
Discussion:  http://www.hebrewresources.com/discus/
Business:    http://www.amerisoftinc.com/intlbiz1.htm

These tend to be on the fun side of the educational spectrum.

Daniel E. Buck
Assistant Professor, Biblical Studies
Briercrest Bible College
Caronport, SK CANADA
dbuck at briercrest.ca

For more information about Briercrest family of schools, visit our website
at http://www.briercrest.ca