I think I was unclear

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Wed Aug 18 01:20:00 EDT 1999

So far, the responses to my post about Bible programs have
suggested various Hebrew tutorials.  That wasn't what I was looking
for.  I intended to say, and probably didn't do it very well, that the
person in question is in the market for a Bible program such as
Bible Windows or some such with which s/he can use new-found
knowledge of Hebrew to do actual Bible study.  Sorry if that was
vague.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"Oh, no!  They've all become giant Swiss lederhosen-clad
dancing yodelers!"  "Talk about unpredictable!" - P&B