The "times" of Isaiah

peter_kirk at sil.org peter_kirk at sil.org
Mon Aug 16 21:15:41 EDT 1999

Dear Rolf,

I really cannot let you get away with the statement below. Your whole
thesis is dependent on your classification of verbs into past, present
and future. You need to have clearly defined and stated criteria for
how you decide which verbs are past, present and future. This is not a
minor error but a potential flaw in your whole methodology. As such it
is without a doubt of the first importance.