PC programs for Hebrew beginners

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Tue Aug 17 20:51:33 EDT 1999

A while back we had a discussion about computer programs for
doing complex grammatical searches in Hebrew; now I need
suggestions for the best overall program for a Hebrew beginner.
The names that have come up so far are Logos, the Hermeneutika
program (I forget the name) and Bible Windows.  What do y'all
recommend for someone just starting beginning Hebrew, and why?

Thanks,

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"Oh, no!  They've all become giant Swiss lederhosen-clad
dancing yodelers!"  "Talk about unpredictable!" - P&B