The form of weqatal (really wayyiqtol)

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Mon Aug 16 09:56:10 EDT 1999

Henry,
I'm going to file your two most recent posts away until I can read
chapter 4 in detail, and then I'll contact you off-list as mentioned.
As I said, nothing in my syntactic approach rises or falls on the
phonological part, and I suspect there's a lot I'm going to be able to
learn from you.  I want to do it justice, so if it's all right with you I'm
going to wrap up my part of this discussion for now.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"Oh, no!  They've all become giant Swiss lederhosen-clad
dancing yodelers!"  "Talk about unpredictable!" - P&B