Verb Paradigms

Dr. Kelvin Moore kmoore at buster.uu.edu
Tue Aug 10 12:33:15 EDT 1999

My name is Kelvin Moore.  I am an associate professor at Union University
in Jackson, Tennessee.  I teach Hebrew grammar as well as numerous
upper-level Old Testament courses.  Currently I am writing study aids for
my grammar students.  My question is:

Where might I find Hebrew verb charts (all 7 stems, perfects, imperfects,
participles, etc., strong and weak verbs) that are public domain and I can
simply copy them off the web (or wherever) and onto a handout?  With modern
technology I assume that it is no longer necessary to do the painstaking
and tedious work of producing the charts personally.

Thanks,

Kelvin
(901) 661-5265