Bible Computer programs

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Sun Aug 1 02:34:23 EDT 1999

> In my opinion, Bible Works 4.0 is absolutely the best. These is no way I
> could start listing all the features, but if you visit there web site
> http://www.bibleworks.com, they have some great information.

I have and use Logos Library system level 4, though for straight
Hebrew & Greek work level 3 is sufficient.  Its only drawback is that
it's a little weak in its ability to do complex searching on
grammatical forms and on mixed searches of grammatical forms
plus specific words or phrases.  I'm saving my pistoozas to get
Gramcord for that, but will probably continue to use Logos because
the front end is really easy to use, it includes several lexica etc.
and is very easy to add to via Logos' web site.  See
www.logos.com for details, but if you decide to get it see if you can
find a local person who sells it.  You'll get a better price.  If you
can't find one, let me know and I'll point you to the person I went
through.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur