Waltke/O'Connor

Kirk Lowery KirkLowery at xc.org
Sun Sep 27 08:00:35 EDT 1998

Stephen Knapp <sknapp at megsinet.net> wrote:

>> Brent Lynn Emery wrote:
>>
>> I am currently on another Hebrew list with the SBL that has many
>> professors of Hebrew who if they knew of this list would probably
>> enjoy our discussions.
>

> Pray tell, what list is that?

I think he's referring to <miqra at shemesh.scholar.emory.edu>, a
professionals-only discussion list. You have to be a member of SBL (or AAR?) to
join. Go to the TELA web page, have your SBL ID number ready to input. I think
the list is moderated as well.

There are a number of us who are members of both lists. It's very light volume
traffic.

Blessings,

Kirk
Kirk E. Lowery, Ph.D.                              voice: (215) 572-3845
Associate Director of Academic Computing             fax: (215) 887-5404
Westminster Theological Seminary              email: <KirkLowery at xc.org>
Philadelphia, PA 19118