Waltke/O'Connor

Brent Lynn Emery BRENT.LYNN.EMERY at prodigy.net
Fri Sep 25 12:00:34 EDT 1998

As one who lurks this list I have on several occasions seen people mention the Waltke/O'Connor syntax book. I would suggest that since both men are still alive that we approach them and ask if they would be willing to dialogue with us. I have met both men and they seem gracious enough in person. I know they are busy but I do think that they would enjoy responding to some of the questions I and others on the list have. Perhaps the new chairpersons could contact them. Dr O'Connor is at The Catholic University of America, 620 Michigan Avenue, N.E., Washington, D.C., 20064. Telephone--(202) 319-5083. E-mail--oconnorm at cua.edu. I will provide Dr. Waltke information later. I am currently on another Hebrew list with the SBL that has many professors of Hebrew who if they knew of this list would probably enjoy our discussions. Shalom Brent Emery