been to ulpan?

Jonathan Robie jonathan at texcel.no
Wed Sep 23 08:08:46 EDT 1998

At 07:57 AM 9/23/98 +0200, Rolf Furuli wrote:

>Your interest in the aspects of Biblical Greek and
>your  knowledge of that language will also be a help for you when you learn
>biblical Hebrew.

Are there any good articles or books that discuss Hebrew grammar in terms
of aspect? My books don't.

>Lastly, Biblical Hebrew is important for the discussions
>of b-hebrew.

Yes, I've noticed (grin!) I expect that most of the discussion here will be
way above my head for a long time. And that's perfectly OK, my job here is
just to make sure the software keeps running. We'll soon have a staff that
is responsible for running the list.

Jonathan

jonathan at texcel.no
Texcel Research