OT introductions

TL Phillips tiphillips at InfoAve.Net
Sat Oct 31 00:52:01 EST 1998

Got ya Cy,

I like: The Hebrew Bible : A Socio-Literary Introduction, Norman Gottwald. Gottwald's
is not exactly a *Jewish* Intro, but it ain't Christian either.

Can you add some non-christocentric introductions to the Bible (Tanak) bibliography?
Please, do! In all fairness (no guys, it's not a trick :-), even the newer Christian
intros almost seem to try to avoid the issue. But when I see "OT," it's not new
enough.

Shabbat Shalom,
Tim