Hebrew Language Definitions for MSWord 7 in Windows

Loren Crow lorencrow at earthling.net
Fri Oct 16 14:02:55 EDT 1998

Greetings!

I have recently bought a windows computer for my wife and son -- I'm using it some too, although I'm religiously/ideologically committed to Macintosh! -- and would like to take advantage of MSWord's "Languages" feature for embedding Hebrew in Western-language documents.  The problem is that Microsoft doesn't offer it, or at least it's not on their web site.  Is there any Microsoft or third-party solution that will allow me to do this?

Thanks from a newby Windows user!
Loren

# Loren D. Crow, Ph.D.     ++ Office Phone:  (903) 927-3219              #
# Department of Religion   ++          Fax:  (903) 938-8100              #
# Wiley College            ++                                            #
# 711 Wiley Avenue         ++ Email: lorencrow at earthling.net             #
# Marshall, TX  75670      ++                                            #

Certain philosophers, that have no filial piety towards their Mother Psyche, reason as if they were pure spirits, and consequently miss the secret of transitive knowledge, which is a spiritual expression of interaction between bodies. The human spirit is the spirit of a body, the thoughts visiting an animal soul; and consequently its fundamental categories are transcripts of the modes of action and passion proper to an animal living periously in a material world.
                                       George Santayana, "The Soul at Play"