Amos 3:3

Mark QL Louderback stpaul at bulloch.com
Fri Oct 9 11:37:09 EDT 1998

This is technically not a Hebrew question, and it very may well be a
stupid one, but it puzzled me for a bit.

Does the BDB miss YDA used as a nifal in Amos? The listing
indicates he quotes all uses, but I don't see the Amos listing.

So either he(they/it) missed it, or he thought it was something else...

For those interested, I think in our system the word is...well, actually
I've lost my cheat sheet, so I don't really know. I would say NOADU
but I'm sure that's not exactly right. But nor is that the point. 8^)

Thanks.
------
Pastor Mark QL Louderback
St. Paul's Lutheran Church
18098 Ga Hwy 67
Statesboro, GA 30458

912-681-2481
912-681-2481 (fax)
stpaul at bulloch.com

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
                          Philippians 1:21