Jerusalem Bible

Williams, Wes Wes.Williams at echostar.com
Thu Oct 8 13:52:00 EDT 1998

The New Jerusalem Bible is part of Bibleworks, version 4.0. It will be
released shortly. You can get Bibleworks 3.5 for $200 now from
www.bibleworks.com and pay the upgrade fee when 4.0 comes out (is it $99?).
I don't know what the 4.0 price will be.  There are lots of additional
versions in 4.0, as well as the BDB lexicon, that makes the price worthwhile
for me.

Sincerly,
Wes Williams