Off Topic: WP7 and BWW

cwbrad at ibm.net cwbrad at ibm.net
Sat Oct 3 21:03:37 EDT 1998

In <LYR13591-9164--cwbrad at ibm.net>, on 10/03/98 at 12:20 AM,
   "Biblical Hebrew digest" <b-hebrew at franklin.oit.unc.edu> said:

>Subject: Slightly off-topic:  Specific question on Bibleworks and
>Wordperfect From: Ken Litwak <kdlitwak at concentric.net>
>Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 23:37:43 -0700

>Please excuse the slightly off-topic question but I hope someone here can
>help me.  I've been told that you can't paste Hebrew and Greek into a
>Wordperfect 7 document from Bibleworks 3.5.  However, the maker of
>Bibleworks couldn't tell me which of he many patches at COrel's web site
>to use.  Anyone know which one I need?  Thanks.

Ken,
There is no problem pasting BWW Hebrew, Greek  or English into WP 7 here.
I am running WP7 for Win 3.1 under OS/2 v.4 and routinely do this. I had
no problem doing it in WP6.1 for that matter. WordPerfect 6.0 did have
this problem in both the DOS and WIN 3.1 versions. Even then it was an
easy work around using the WordPerfect "Styles" feature. (I have no
experience with WP7 for Win95.)

Although I don't think it is necessary to do what you are seeking, the
latest patch for WP7 for Win 3.1 is:

Name:  wp731b.exe  Date:  Dec-25-97  Size:   692 Kb
at www.corel.com/support/ftpsite/pub/wordperfect/wpwin/70/cwps7.htm

BTW, the WP7 Office Suite, including both Win 3.1 and Win 95 CDs and the
Paradox database can be had for less than $40.00 and is an outstanding
value.

Charles Bradley
Hopewell Presbyterian Church, Columbia, TN
http://www.galis.com/epcnash/www/hpc/hpcindex.html

Emmanuel Presbyterian Church, Nashville, TN
http://www.galis.com/epcnash/index.html
A New Church Development of Tennessee-Alabama Presbytery
[Associate Reformed Presbyterian Synod]

"Let Thy works praise Thee, that we may love Thee; and let us love Thee,
that Thy works may praise Thee."   Aurelius Augustine

cwbrad at ibm.net
FAX (931)840-0679
Created using OS/2 WARP and  MR2/ICE #20166