software Bible study

David Humpal ebedyah at elite.net
Wed Jul 8 03:20:36 EDT 1998

Christian,

I would also vote for BibleWorks.  The thing I like about it is the search
capabilities.  When you're examining a text, all you have to do is
right-click on a word, highlight "search on form" (or "search on root") and
instantly you have references to every use of that form.  You can also type
in the Hebrew word(s) you wish to search for.  Of course the instant viewing
of morphology and definitions is an additional time-saver.  But fair
warning -- there are some errors, although they are relatively rare.  Also
comparing the Hebrew text with just a few clicks to the Septuagint and the
Vulgate can be helpful!

Good luck in your studies.

Dave Humpal, First Christian Church, Merced, CA ebedyah at elite.net
Help for the Hurting Christian