Anyone there?

Jonathan Robie jonathan at texcel.no
Tue Jul 7 11:15:16 EDT 1998

At 09:11 AM 7/7/98 -0500, kmesserschmidt at canberra.com wrote:

>How do I search the archives for b-hebrew? Is it the same
>as the b-greek archives?

You can go to our web site at:

	http://franklin.oit.unc.edu

Choose "SunSITE hosted lists", then "biblical", then "b-hebrew". However,
at this time, I only have the newer posts archived. I intend eventually to
post all the old posts, but I am working on these things one thing at a time.

At some point, I would like to have more of the infrastructure that we have
on b-greek over here on b-hebrew, including fully searchable archives going
back to the beginning, a home page like the B-Greek home page, etc. This
would require having some chairs who would do the work...

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie		jwrobie at mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine
Little Greek 101:       http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons