[B-Greek] Thanks for all the good years!

Jared Nuzzolillo onceuponapriori at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:13:19 EDT 2011

Thanks again for the efforts you and the other organizers put into this
lovely mailing list.

I wanted to recommend to the users that are not going to join the new forum,
but perhaps even more importantly to those who are, to sign up for the
Feedburner email* as described in a recent message. I know from living
through similar moves in the past that substituting Pull technology (I must
actively go visit the forum) for Push technology (new content is pushed to
me) often leads to a decline in participation, even for  those who are
interested.

So if B-Greek has been an important part of your life, I recommend all
members to sign up for the Feedburner email* service.

Thanks again to the organizers and participants in this list/forum. I look
forward to drinking from the hydrant in the future!

Best wishes,
Jared Nuzzolillo

* http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=bgreek