[B-Greek] How to sign up for the forum (was Re: Thanks for all the good years!)

Jonathan Robie jonathan.robie at ibiblio.org
Fri Jun 17 14:57:49 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Lauren Albrecht
<laurenski5485 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> To those of us who react slowly... Can you please reiterate how to sign up for the forum and what that entails?  (And how soon will I not be seeing anymore of these emails?)  I personally really appreciate the discourse on here, and it has been very helpful to getting familiar with NT Greek.

Hi Lauren,

You have some choices.

1. If you want to continue to receive new B-Greek content as email,
you can sign up for the forum's mailing list here:

http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=bgreek

You will receive a daily summary, with the full text of the posts
(attachments seem to be stripped), and links to the original messages
on the forum, which you can click on to read the entire thread, or to
respond.

2. If you just want to go to the forum and see the most recent posts,
along with the topic and the author's name, I like the following link:

http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/search.php?search_id=active_topics

3. If you want to be able to post to the forum yourself, you should register:

http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/ucp.php?mode=register

Pick a user name that clearly identifies you. See our policy on this:

http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=90

Hope this helps!

Jonathan