[B-Greek] Thanks for all the good years!

Lauren Albrecht laurenski5485 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 14:20:59 EDT 2011

To those of us who react slowly... Can you please reiterate how to sign up for the forum and what that entails?  (And how soon will I not be seeing anymore of these emails?)  I personally really appreciate the discourse on here, and it has been very helpful to getting familiar with NT Greek.
Thank you all!!
Lauren