[B-Greek] Thanks for all the good years!

Steve Bricker bricker.steve at imonmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:13:01 EDT 2011

 Yes, both of them — 2008 and 2004.

 Seriously, though, I have sequestered useful e-mails from as far back as
March 2002 (sometime earlier that winter I joined if memory serves).
Being barely a Little Greek, I mostly sat back and tried to soak in
information.  It was akin to drinking from a hydrant, but some things
stuck.

 Steve Bricker
 Now blogging at srbricker.blogspot.com

 On Thu 11/06/16 14:52 , "Jonathan Robie" jonathan.robie at ibiblio.org sent:
 To anyone who is not joining us on the B-Greek forum, I would like to
 thank you for all the good years we've had together. I've learned a
 lot from all of you.

 And perhaps it's time for all of us to say a proper good-bye to the
 mailing list together, whether or not we are joining the forum. When
 did you first sign up? What has this list meant to you? What are some
 of the highlights for you?

 Jonathan
[1]">http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek
 B-Greek mailing list