[B-Greek] Thanks for all the good years!

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 16:28:28 EDT 2011

My first post that I have been able to find seems to be from December, 1999
which means that I have been on the list since moments after dirt was created.
During that time I have seen a number of names drop from the list though I don't
know the reasons most of them left.  They are missed, and those who are
currently posting will also be missed.  B-greek has become a regular part of
life, but I think the time has come to part ways.  I hope the new format will
prove useful to those who continue to participate under it and to those who may
join hereafter.  I especially would like to bid a fond farewell to Carl.  I hope
he will not object if I disturb him from time to time.  I am signed up in the
new forum, but it simply doesn't float my boat at the moment.  Perhaps I'll feel
differently at a later time.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,