[B-Greek] Final move to http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/

Jonathan Robie jonathan.robie at ibiblio.org
Thu Jun 16 09:09:14 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Terry Cook <cookie99 at fuse.net> wrote:
> About a year or two ago a very active newsgroup I regularly followed made
> the same switch (George knows the one I'm speaking of). I looked in on the
> ng 2-3 times each day and followed a number of threads. I could very, very
> easily see WHO was posting, the topic, etc. One click and I could see an
> entire thread. Forums, no matter the appeal, are not this easy.

You can do this in the forum with one click, or you can just bookmark
the following URL:

http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/search.php?search_id=active_topics

To do it with one click, follow these instructions:

1. Go to http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/
2. Just above the big blue bar, look for this text:

View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics

3. Click on "View active topics".

You can easily see who was posting, the topic, how many posts there
are in the topic, etc. You can also easily walk through the entire
thread from there.

Jonathan