[B-Greek] Final move to http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/

Terry Cook cookie99 at fuse.net
Thu Jun 16 08:34:58 EDT 2011

About a year or two ago a very active newsgroup I regularly followed made
the same switch (George knows the one I'm speaking of). I looked in on the
ng 2-3 times each day and followed a number of threads. I could very, very
easily see WHO was posting, the topic, etc. One click and I could see an
entire thread. Forums, no matter the appeal, are not this easy.
As it turns out the forums format has attracted thousands of new
participants but for me personally, I visit on a very infrequent basis.
So, this move will take place and most likely attract many new participants
and it will lose a few valuable ones along the way. Al and George will be a
loss if they don't participate, folks like me, not so much. I will check in
once in awhile but the list won't provide the cheer for me it once did.
Terry Cook
sDg