[B-Greek] Final move to http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/

Kevin Riley klriley at alphalink.com.au
Wed Jun 15 20:42:28 EDT 2011

I have found the same.  With the email, it was just there, waiting to
distract me.  Now I have to go to the webpage, which takes a decision to
be distracted.  Overall I agree with the move, it just isn't really
convenient for me right now when I am trying to finish a PhD in half the
time I really need.  At least I know the posts are still there when I do
get time, and I won't have to wade through all 'boring' stuff that
others find interesting.  Unlike George, I make few real contributions,
but do value the list (and now the website) for what I can learn.

Kevin Riley