[B-Greek] Final move to http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 19:56:36 EDT 2011

While I see certain advantages to the new setup in being able to
compartmentalize discussions into distinct areas of concern which one can follow
or not as he pleases, I haven't been able to get very interested in it.  I will
therefore take the opportunity before the list goes belly-up once and for all to
express the privilege I feel I have had in exchanging thoughts with the members
of the list and wishing each of you "Hail and farewell."  Perhaps some day I
will feel inclined to renew my acquaintance in the new location, but for now I
will say goodbye.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,