[B-Greek] 1st century e-mail format

John Jenkins jhjenkins at me.com
Fri Jun 10 13:06:21 EDT 2011

Unfortunately, there are some wrinkles for Greek.  One is that a font may be designed only for monotonic Greek.  The other is that Unicode provides two ways to support polytonic Greek.  An individual font may support one but not the other.  Recent Greek fonts from major vendors (e.g., Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, SIL) will generally support both.

George F Somsel 於 2011年6月9日 下午10:50 寫道: