[B-Greek] 1st century e-mail format

Ken Penner kpenner at stfx.ca
Fri Jun 10 12:36:12 EDT 2011

The font used on the B-Greek forum is the first installed font from the following lists:

Headings:
"Trebuchet MS",Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
Message text:
"Lucida Grande","Trebuchet MS",Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
Quoted text:
"Lucida Grande","Trebuchet MS",Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;
Message list:
"Trebuchet MS",Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;

You may therefore experience boxes if you do not have Trebuchet MS or Lucida Grande installed on your computer, and you are not using a browser smart enough to swap in the missing characters from another font (I think Firefox will).

Ken

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash/
kpenner at stfx.ca