[B-Greek] 1st century e-mail format

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 11:16:32 EDT 2011

I should think you would have had significant problems with SPIonic since it is
an old legacy font which does not conform to the unicode convention.  Some of
those you name are predominantly Hebrew oriented such as Ezra SIL, but I am not
sure about the Arial Unicode (The old Arial was deficient) or the Verdana
(haven't tried it).  There are others as well such as Titus Cyberbit Basic (free
for personal use, but you need to register) and KadmosU (An American
Philological Society font which I use, but which is, or was not, not a free font
-- it came with Logos).  You also failed to mention another very popular font --
Cardo -- though you could hardly be expected to name all.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.