[B-Greek] 1st century e-mail format

Michael Baber illuminatiaries at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 08:36:24 EDT 2011

Bryant,

I had the same problem, and here's how I resolved it.

The Unicode font is your choice, but I use Palatino Linotype.

So, if you're using Internet Explorer, go to "Tools" on the Web browser toolbar.
Click "Internet Options."
Under the "General" tab," click the "Fonts" button near the bottom.
Under "Webpage fonts," select "Palatino Linotype" or the Unicode font of your choosing.
Click the "OK" button. Do not close the dialogue box yet.

Next, click the "Accessibility" button next to the "Fonts" button.
Click "Ignore font styles specified on webpages." Click "OK" button.
Then, click the "OK" button on the dialogue box to close it.
Refresh your web browser.

You should be able to see Greek text without any square boxes.

Michael G. Baber
illuminatiaries at yahoo.com