[B-Greek] 1st century e-mail format

Bryant J. Williams III bjwvmw at com-pair.net
Fri Jun 10 00:25:30 EDT 2011

Dear Carl,

[Carl said]
Of course, over at the new site (http://ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/index.php),
where all sorts of things are happening, BG Transliteration is no longer needed;
we use Unicode there.

[Bryant asks]
Which Unicode font is being used? I have tried to use several different ones and
still seeing the little "rectangular" boxes on some of the letters.

En Xristiwi,

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III