[B-Greek] 1st century e-mail format

Carl Conrad cwconrad2 at mac.com
Thu Jun 9 17:35:10 EDT 2011

On Jun 9, 2011, at 4:04 PM, David Fish wrote:

> Shirley Rollinson wrote:
> υμινσπουδηναλλααπολογιαναλλααγ
> ανακτησιναλλαφοβοναλλαεπιποθησιναλλαζηλοναλλαεκδικησινπαντισυνεστησατεεαυτουςαγνουςειναιεντωπραγματι
>
> I was thinking it should be more like this:
>
> ΥΜΙΝΣΠΟΥΔΗΝΑΛΛΑΑΠΟΛΟΓΙΑΝΑΛΛΑΑΓΑΝΑΚΤΗΣΙΝΑΛΛΑΦΟΒΟΝΑΛΛΑΕΠΙΠΟΘΗΣΙΝΑΛΛΑΖΗΛΟΝΑΛΛΑΕΚΔΙΚΗΣΙΝΠΑΝΤΙΣΥΝΕΣΤΗΣΑΤΕΕΑΥΤΟΥΣΑΓΝΟΥΣΕΙΝΑΙΕΝΤΩΠΡΑΓΜΑΤΙ
>
> Please don't ask me to type that in B-Greek transliteration mode.
>
> :),

It's easy with the Hopperizer which converts Unicode to BG-Transliteration  (http://www.katabiblon.com/tools/perseus-hopperizer/)
UMINSPOUDHNALLAAPOLOGIANALLAAGANAKTHSINALLAFOBONALLAEPIPOQHSINALLAZHLONALLAEKDIKHSINPANTISUNESTHSATEEAUTOUSAGNOUSEINAIENTWPRAGMATI

Of course, over at the new site (http://ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/index.php), where all sorts of things are happening, BG Transliteration is no longer needed; we use Unicode there.