[B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

susan at read-the-bible.org susan at read-the-bible.org
Sun Jun 5 06:18:34 EDT 2011

I use webmail (GoDaddy's "Workspace").  I figured out how to subscribe
to the board as an RSS feed, but in order to see what's come in on the
feed I have to go to a different screen from my regular email inbox
("Homepage" tab rather than "Email" tab), and when I find a b-greek post
I'm interested in there's no way to save or reply; presumably I'd have
to log into the b-greek forum for either of these.

I see where someone else has subscribed to some sort of service to get
RSS feeds into one's email inbox; if he reports satisfaction with that
service I may try it, depending on how much success I have with the
forum setup.  My mind is slowly being pried open to the forum
possibility....

Susan Jeffers