[B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

Jonathan Robie jonathan.robie at ibiblio.org
Sat Jun 4 14:45:53 EDT 2011

You can subscribe to the entire board in an RSS feed, you can
subscribe to just one forum, you can subscribe to just one topic. It's
flexible.

It might be helpful to write up instructions on how to do this with
each of the standard mailers (Outlook, Thunderbird, Gmail, what else?)
and RSS readers.

Jonathan