[B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

Craigbythesea at aol.com Craigbythesea at aol.com
Sat Jun 4 12:35:12 EDT 2011

I am very familiar with message boards (forums, as  you call them).
Mailing lists, such  as the B-Greek Mailing List, and message boards are very
different from each  other and serve two very different purposes.  Message
boards are time-consuming to use  and for the busy pastor, scholar, or student of
Greek, they consume more time  than is available.  The B-Greek  mailing
list was of great help to me over a period of years, and the  discontinuance of
it will have a distinctly negative impact upon my academic  life.  Perhaps
someone who has the  time will step up to the plate and create and maintain
a new mailing list that  will serve the purpose that the B-Greek Mailing
List had for these past several  years.
Craig Miller

In a message dated 6/4/2011 8:42:52 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,