[B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 06:55:21 EDT 2011

Albert wrote

<I agree. If the new system means that I have to go after postings from
members rather than receiving them in my mailbox, I doubt that I shall
much use (if any) of what was B-Greek.>

Hi, Albert,

You are our go-to guy on LXX matters, so I hope this will not be the case.
There are lots of options under the new system to still get stuff in your in-box.  I hope you will at least subscribe to the Septuagint forum where you will be notified of new posts,
but the simplest thing is just to book mark this page

http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/search.php?search_id=active_topics

and check it when you go on line.  You can easily see the most recent posts
and from whom and about what. It's no different from
 checking your inbox.

I'd be willing to e-mail you myself when an LXX topic comes up.  That's how
helpful I find your posts.

Pericles said that a city consists not of its temples and laws but of its citizens.

σε καλεῖ ἡ πόλις!     (SE KALEI hH POLIS)

Mark L

FWSFOROS MARKOS