[B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

David McKay davidmckay52 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 00:06:54 EDT 2011

I can see some good in the move to the forums, but also agree with the
comments that others have about the problems it creates.

Currently, I don't have to decide to visit a forum, because posts come up
which I can read or not read. A post alerting us about a post elsewhere on a
forum is not nearly as useful.

It would be helpful if we could at least sign up to have new posts in our
email, not just posts telling us there are posts in another place.

I have not been the most active of b-greek members, though I do read a
proportion of the posts. But I note that some of those concerned about the
new manner of delivery have been quite active posters.

David McKay