[B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 23:14:00 EDT 2011

I wouldn't want to simply be informed that something is added; I would want to
be able to read the post itself to determine whether I wanted to respond to it.
I don't respond to every post on the current b-greek list and don't have time to
be visiting the site numerous times for no purpose.

george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.