[B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

nebarry nebarry at verizon.net
Fri Jun 3 11:58:34 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "George F Somsel" <gfsomsel at yahoo.com>
To: "Terry Cook" <cookie99 at fuse.net>; "Jonathan Robie"
<jonathan.robie at ibiblio.org>; "B-Greek" <b-greek at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

>I agree. I was (I think) told that there would be a way to have posts
>mailed to
> me, but I fail to see how this can be effected. I think this is one small
> step
> for b-greek, one great leap BACKWARD for the user.

I have found the forum very easy to use.  If anyone has a problem with any
aspect:

1) Ask.  There is no such thing as a bad question (and yes, Grant is buried
in Grant's tomb).

2) For all of the pragamatic aspects of using the forum, there is an
extensive FAQ's section which really has been very helpful.  I would suggest
going there first, and then asking questions if you still have a problem.

N.E. Barry Hofstetter
Classics and Bible @ TAA
http://www.theamericanacademy.net