[B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Fri Jun 3 11:09:42 EDT 2011

Sarah,

Once you have created an account, there is a personal section that
allows you to ignore individuals you don't want to see. It is called
"user control panel" and it has a tab called Friends and Foes.

As I already mentioned in an earlier e-mail, the RSS feed or e-mail
alert functions can also be activated.

HTH,
James

________________________________
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
Fax: 574-269-6788

-----Original Message-----
From: b-greek-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:b-greek-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Sarah J. Blake
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 10:57 AM
To: Terry Cook; Jonathan Robie; B-Greek
Subject: Re: [B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

I agree with Terry. I have saved numerous postings from this list for
future
reference and refer to them from time to time. Web forums are
exceedingly
frustrating for me to navigate. I'm not a frequent poster here, but I
will
certainly be less likely to reference a forum than an email discussion.
add to Terry's comments, there is no way to ignore posts by a particular

poster if someone is spamming the forum or I find particular posts
offensive.

Sarah J. Blake
Personal correspondence: sjblake at growingstrong.org
http://www.growingstrong.org