[B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

Ken Penner kpenner at stfx.ca
Fri Jun 3 10:44:22 EDT 2011

Hi Terry,
I initially felt the same way, for the same reasons you expressed: the ability to scan the topic and author, to read decide whether the post was worth reading or ignoring or archiving.
I hope this helps,
Ken

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D.
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash/
kpenner at stfx.ca