[B-Greek] Reminder: B-Greek is moving

Terry Cook cookie99 at fuse.net
Fri Jun 3 10:17:05 EDT 2011

Whether others like forums or not is not important to me. I'm writing today
to express my frustration. I, for one, like the mailing list format. An
email arrives with a topic heading. I can see who sent it. I can choose to
open or delete. If I open I can quickly scan to see if there's anything of
interest to me. I can and do save emails in a B-Greek folder for future
reference.
I don't like forums. I have to initiate the visit. If I haven't visited for
a couple of days it's hard to get caught up. Topics are supposedly more well
defined but in other forums I visit it's just the opposite.
I've been through this changeover before and complained to no avail. Nothing
different here; I don't expect the changeover to be halted just for me.
B-Greek will move onto forums and that will be that.

Terry Cook
sDg