[B-Greek] write - suggestions

Mark Lightman lightmanmark at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 22:36:26 EDT 2011

Shirley wrote

<Mark = "See Spot run."
John = "I am in the dog, and the dog is in me."
Matthew = "And it came to pass that the dog ran, in order to fulfil the prophecy saying "And a dog shall run."
Luke = "Let Your excellency's having-proceeded-rapidly canine be observed.">

Hi, Shirley,

Your point is well taken, but I would add a few more:

1 Cor 13= "Now abideth See, Spot and Run, but the greatest of these is Spot."
Revelation= "And behold I saw a dog in heaven, and the dog was running, and the name of the dog was written on the forehead of the beast:  Mystery Spot.
Psalms= "What is man that thou art mindful of him, and what is my dog Spot, that
thou beholdest him run?"
Proverbs= "The wise man sees Spot run, but the fool says in his heart, there is no dog!"

Mark L

Φωσφορος

FWSFOROS MARKOS

you started with the hardest (to read) of the Gospels
Mark = "See Spot run."
John = "I am in the dog, and the dog is in me."
Matthew = "And it came to pass that the dog ran, in order to fulfil the prophecy saying "And a dog shall run."
Luke = "Let Your excellency's having-proceeded-rapidly canine be observed."

thank you
Shirley Rollinson