[B-Greek] The use of πρός in John

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 17:04:13 EDT 2011

I don't think there is much question that the use of πρός PROS in John
indicates the entry into the presence of another or the address of speech to
another.  I didn't check absolutely every instance in John (102 of them), but
the many I did check give this indication.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,
defend the truth till death.