[B-Greek] Fw: write - was suggestions please

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 09:01:24 EDT 2011

John is, of course, easy reading.  That is why many beginning NT Greek
classes start with that.  It's also extremely tedious.  It is tedious because of
the continual repetition with the circling around and around a subject ("All
mine are yours, and yours are mine..."), but it is this repetition which also
makes it easy.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,