[B-Greek] Acts 2:22

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 16:02:51 EST 2011

Normally when one wishes to illustrate the use or meaning of a word examples are
given of where it appears and where the concept is made plain.  As we have
noted, the word is not used in the narrative of Aaron's rod though the purpose
of the narrative is to most certainly to authenticate Aaron as the chosen
priest, but I had already noted that while the concept is contained there, the
word is not.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,