[B-Greek] Rev 14:13 AP ARTI

George F Somsel gfsomsel at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 21:33:56 EDT 2010

I would construe it with APOQNHSKONTES since it is the nearest.  Other than
that, it might be construed as going with the unexpressed copula meaning that
the dead are blessed henceforth whereas if it is take with APOQNHSKONTES it
indicates that those who henceforth die are blessed.  I think it makes more
sense to take it with APOQNHSKONTES rather than the other way in addition to
being closer.

 george
gfsomsel

… search for truth, hear truth,